Saturday, February 28, 2009

Thursday morning--at the park

Andrew was still recovering from his earache and cough, so I kept him home again. Well, I kept him out of school. We still got out.
We played our Shark Game. That jungle gym pictured here is the boat in shark infested waters. Andrew is usually the captain of the boat, but he broke role to get the game exciting again. I am surprised by how nimble Will looks in the background, running.
The boys love the swings. They took turns trying to kick me while I pushed them and prentended to be injured and fall down. Remember when Andrew stopped enjoying swings when he was about a year old bc my dad pushed him really high once?
I wish I had better captured Will's happiness on the swings. He was laughing, he was so overjoyed.

2 comments:

Henry Parents said...

We play the same game on the swings, where Henry pretends to kick me, he loves it, especially if I fall on the ground. We love looking at your blog, Henry thinks Will and Andrew are "sooo cute." Which they are, of course!

Allie said...

Your kids are getting so big. I love reading your blog. My sister-in-law and brother-in-law live right by that park and take my kids there sometimes. It's a fun one!