Monday, February 09, 2009

At the Horse Show, Frying Pan Park Jan 2009

It was such a cold and grey day, but there was something lovely (to plagiarize) about it.
We came because Will loves loves loves "Neigh-Neighs!" They were holding a Jumper Horse show, but it was sort of boring. (The smallest jumps were earliest, and we were there very early.)
Andrew kept refusing to wear his coat. He took it off at every opportunity, even though he was almost crying from cold. He could not love us dear so much loved he not showing off his Adidas track suit more. Will slept the whole way home.

7 comments:

Ie Li said...

Those are beautiful pictures. I love red barns. I love horses. What a cool day.

Michelle said...

what a fun little outing! I love your red coat!

kentandnellie said...

Allie, you and your family are so cute. Love the horse outing and I agree with the person above me, the coat is adorable!

Tiana said...

One of my few memories of my childhood in VA includes frying pan park. It has changed a lot since we lived there (I think they took down the BIG slide for a safer one, or I grew) but still. I have been wanting to take my kids there.

Maddy Lucas said...

I LOVE that first image! Really neat.

Alisha said...

That first shot is both frightening and inspiring at the same time. Nice job capturing it.

I can't wait to get out to Frying Pan again.

Momo Cannon said...

The boys are so adorable! Love, Momo