Thursday, October 02, 2008

A Visit From the Cannons


Grandpa and Will at Burke Lake, who looked especially adorable in the Jack and Janie puffer vest I got at a thrift store when Will was a month old.


Andrew at Burke Lake Park. We were with Momo-Katie (the hyphen is to emphasize, in the absence of photographic evidence, the physical proximity Katie kept with her mother the entire duration of the trip. I am eager to get ahold of the many face-to-face staring off into the distance shots that were NOT posed.), Claire, Granpa and Will. Andrew loved scaring the geese back into the water.


Climbing on cannons down in Jamestown. Somewhere in the universe there are also many many shots of Andrew and I playing in the James River. I wish I had some. The water was surprisingly warm.

More photos to follow as they become available.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

how fun! your boys are so dang cute. I love Will's face in the puffer vest picture.

Momo Cannon said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. We had such a good time with the boys (and you and Brigham). Thank you for opening up your house and spending time with us in Williamsburg. It was such fun! Love, Momo

Unknown said...

Cute pictures! I wish we could have been there too. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun together!

Tat said...

Cannons on cannons! You guys look like you're having such a great time. I really miss you.