Tuesday, March 03, 2009

The UnWilling Sledder

I actually did have to sort of force Andrew to keep sledding for a bit. I was sure he would be thrilled by the hill that he recognized as "very very steep!" He liked it.
Will in Alisha's car after he was forced to sit on a sled. His discontent was such that I never made him go down a hill. The wind was fierce and it really was cold. He had a great time in the car, according to Alisha, who stayed with him and Genevieve.
See how upset he was? We were just pulling them in the snow at this point.
During breakfast (Will was already done refusing food, can you believe it?). I am fostering a love btwn him and that doggie.
I wish I could crop this to just his face bc it is so cute and sad. We did have a fun day in the snow.

6 comments:

treen said...

I clicked on the pictures to enlarge them so I could get a better look at Will's pouty face. Too funny! Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday!

Momo Cannon said...

How sad for Will! He couldn't have been cold - that is some snowsuit.

Momo Cannon said...

How sad for Will! He couldn't have been cold - that is some snowsuit.

alexandra said...

More than a snowsuit--it is for any cold weather! I bought it at a thrift store for $10, new with original Baby Gap tags. I feel it is one of my crowning achievements in Thrifting. Except that he has only worn in a few times. Thanks for noticing,though! :)

Katie Cannon said...

OH what cute pictures I wish I could have been there. I love the picture of will in the car that is so sweet. I love all of you. I love reading your blog. You are amazing Alexandra!

Katie Cannon said...

The picture of will in the car is my new back desktop picture. Just thought I would let you know